It's Hunky Dory - More Bowie Canvas Artwork

Today is the sort of day when people throw caution to the wind. I can tell. It's just something that I know. They laugh, they kick a local car and its hubcaps, they bet on the lottery and they drink lager before noon. Well, that's been my day anyway.
Oh yes, and I painted a canvas - Hunky Dory.

David looks upwards, his hair sleek and curlicue. Maybe he's thinking about that nice green pepper he's going to have for tea.


Detail. Bit of neck.
This new new artwork wooh is painted on canvas board in acrylics, and measures 20x20cm.
It's good to put on a shelf, or a resting bison. It can be framed, or used as a novelty plate.
If you would like one they are painted as multiples, limited edition of twenty. Scroll down, why not young persons, to see more art and more stuff. And please contact me if you have any queries....

Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.