Lou Reed Postcard Art

Hello. Here's some postcard art we did back in February at Raw Art Towers, of Lou Reed's Transformer cover. I am still upset that Lou Reed is actually dead. I thought he'd go on past 100.


I wanted to celebrate the really bloody amazing album Transformer by Mr L Reed. I mean, it's got Vicious on it - and Satellite of Love. And some other ones too. It's still Sounding Fresh. Fresh.

So this is a 13 x 18 cm piece of art on canvas board. It's painted pointedly in acrylics.


Here it is on a painty plinth.


Detail

I don't care if you buy one (much), I just wanted to put it "out there" again into the virtual stratosphere. It's Lou! Lou Reed. He invented everything, right. He freakin' ruled.



Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.